videogamesartist.com

visit videogamesartist.com

2007-01-25

Notice before nightfall

Quite a bit has happened in the past few weeks, but you've not been reading about it. And you won't be for another while.

Tomorrow I finally start work again, roughly 2 months after I was given the job offer. The day after that, we are moving into a new place and that means we'll have no internet connection at home for about 2-3 weeks. That will make posting a bit trickier, but I may be able to do some during my lunch breaks - I'll see what I can do.

Of course I'll be writing about the ordeal that goes with renting a flat in Tokyo, possibly some musings about what it's like for me at a Japanese games developer, and maybe, just maybe I'll show you some more Happy Mascots....OK, definitely.

See you in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes - more mascots! and a close up of that cat that gets its tail stuck in the tube door!

Weefz said...

How's it going? You still alive?